Cambria Hotels come to downtown Denver
Cambria Hotels continues its national expansion with the inauguration of the Cambria Hotel Denver Downtown RiNo.
Set to open in December 2023, the seven-story, 153-room Cambria will be the brand’s second hotel in the Colorado capital, joining the Cambria Hotel Denver International Airport on its debut and adding to the growing portfolio of properties from Cambria in travellers’ favorite urban destinations.
Located at 3601 Brighton Blvd., the future Cambria will be ideally located in the heart of Denver’s River North (RiNo) arts district, a vibrant neighborhood popular with locals and visitors alike for its many restaurants, breweries, art galleries and venues. concert. Plus easy access to other popular Denver attractions, including the nearby Union Station area and the Denver Pro Sports Complex – home to the city’s professional football, hockey and basketball teams. – Cambria Hotel Denver Downtown RiNo positions modern travelers just minutes from the city’s central business district and the Colorado Convention Center.
“The Cambria brand is on a slew of openings. In the past month alone, we opened five hotels and this latest stage of development in downtown Denver gives a glimpse of what lies ahead for the rest of the year. : more properties in key business and leisure markets,” said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, premium brands, Choice Hotels. “With its diverse economy and robust job market, coupled with a thriving culinary scene and the enviable natural setting of the Rocky Mountains, it’s easy to see why Denver continues to attract more than 17 million visitors each year. The Mile High City is the perfect location to expand Cambria’s footprint, and we look forward to connecting modern travelers with the brand’s signature, forward-thinking, locally-tailored premium experience at the heart of the RiNo community.”
When it opens, Cambria Hotel Denver Downtown RiNo will offer upscale amenities and accessible indulgences that will appeal to modern travelers, including:
– Versatile indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including rooftop space with mountain views.
– Locally inspired design and décor by Denver and Colorado based artists to showcase the unique personality of the surrounding community, including a custom exterior mural reflecting Colorado’s distinct landscape.
– Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, featuring designer avant-garde fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
– Immersive spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
– On-site dining featuring freshly prepared meals, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, as well as takeout.
– Multifunctional spaces for meetings and creative events.
– State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel Denver Downtown RiNo will be developed by HighSide Development in conjunction with Brinkmann Constructors as well as architect and interior designer Baskervill. There are currently 60 Cambria hotels open across the United States in popular cities including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, Fort Lauderdale, Napa and Phoenix, with nearly 70 hotels in the pipeline.