World Of Hyatt New Hotel Bonus Points Offer
There are many ways to earn World of Hyatt bonus points for hotel stays, taking advantage of Hyatt’s global promotions, or staying at new brands with the Brand Explorer offer. There is another promotion going on that can earn you bonus points for stays at new hotels, which members often don’t consider.
500 bonus points per night at new Hyatt hotels
Continuously, World of Hyatt offers 500 bonus points per night at new Hyatt hotels around the world:
- You can find the full list of participating hotels on this link, as it is constantly updated (at the moment there are more than 40 hotels on the list)
- Typically, you can earn bonus points for a period of three to four months after opening a property, as qualifying dates are listed on the Hyatt website (dates are based on your departure date. )
- World of Hyatt members automatically earn 500 bonus points per night, no registration required
- There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn this way, as you earn the 500 bonus points each night at any qualifying property.
- Any “qualifying” rate is eligible, which includes any paid night or reward that earns Elite nights with Hyatt
- It can take three to four weeks for bonus points to post, although in my experience they post much faster than that.
Is this Hyatt offer worth taking advantage of?
Personally, I rate World of Hyatt points at 1.5 cents each, so for me this offer equates to an incremental return of $ 7.50 per night. This is probably not a reason to search for a particular hotel, but it is certainly a consideration to take into account when you do the math as to which hotel you are going to stay at.
For example, in limited-service hotels that retail for well under $ 100 a night, this is a consideration that could shake things up, along with Hyatt’s other points-earning opportunities. Meanwhile, for an expensive hotel, there’s a good chance that 500 bonus points per night won’t change the calculation of a stay much.
Fortunately, no registration is required for this offer, so you might be pleasantly surprised when you see bonus points in your World of Hyatt account after a stay.
Personally, I review the list of new properties at least once a month. I don’t just do this because I want to earn bonus points, but I also do it because I like to keep up to date with the latest Hyatt hotel openings, and it’s an easy way to do it. There are always at least a few new full service properties that surprise me.
At the end of the line
World of Hyatt offers 500 bonus points per night when you stay at a new property. Based on my Hyatt Points rating, this equates to an additional $ 7.50 return per night. While not a huge amount, it could add up, especially if you are redeeming points or staying at an inexpensive property.
The promotion is generally available for a period of three to four months after a hotel opens, and no registration is required. I think it’s always worth keeping an eye on the list, both so you know where new properties open up (which I always love to follow), and also so that you can hopefully , earn bonus points with this offer.
Have you earned bonus World of Hyatt points with the new hotel offer?